The first is about farming, Kedah, Malaysia is the largest state produce and plant paddy(Rice). What your first imagination a paddy field look like? Maybe it is a peaceful and a beautiful view such in television.
Paddy field must look nice like this? I not sure how the other looking for,but for me "YES" It must.

SYSTEMATIC planting the paddy at India.(Pic from google)
This is what i saw myself with a big area of land, but there are not systematic for the paddy planting.
In this situation, who should we blame for? Who or what agencies should take the responsibility to restructure and improve the land more systematic? Government? N.G.O? Farmers? or ...... Is it problems of management or farmer's attitude? I think the answer will be indefinite for the coming day. I believe that the systematic of paddy's planting is relating with the harvest quantity and quality that will effect the marketability in local or global market.
I just a normal person in the society, please for those have the authority in this field, GIVE YOUR HAND to build a better life for our next generation. Always has an attitude "SERVE FOR ALL, SERVE FOR SELF"

No comments:
Post a Comment